Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Is Weird

My dear friend Whitney was right when she said that you don't feel any different when you turn 16. You feel the same, and that's kinda lame...HEY!! That rhymed! Anyways... Its odd being 16 and not really knowing it. None of my resposibilities have really changed that much. The only down side to this is that I do have to buy ALL of my own clothes now. Which really sucks because clothes are expensive! I am thankful for the oppurtunity to gain more resposiblilty and slowly figure out how to be an adult someday, but still... $40 for a t-shirt? ;)

On a lighter note, I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! I get my licence on Friday! {Insert joke about how everyone should stay off the roads now}. Hopefully I can save up for a car over the summer. Unless someone just wants to buy me a car... that would be nice too! :) Im going to go get job applications sometime this week, so hopefully that will turn into something good.

Anyways, I'm just gonna continue on with life...with a licence and less clothes. ;)

~Hannah~


7 comments:

  1. :) jobs are fun. Lets have a contest. #whocangettheirlicensefirst. #youwillprobublywin #ohwell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I hope I find a good one:) #IWillWinThisContest ;)

      Delete
  2. Unless Whitney gets her license like right now... Go this minute I tell you!! Just because winning is fun and I can't join in this contest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see I have a supportive fan base in this endeavour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha I was just reading this... *BOOM* we all have our licenses! #licensedforthewin #Idroveamasdatoschooltoday

    ReplyDelete
  5. *BOOM*! Katie is still the only one with a car.. #GottaKeepBeggingOurParents... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *BOOM* Katie is also the only one that has been asked on a date. *katiewins

    ReplyDelete