Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer!


I have decided that I am actually going to get stuff done this summer! And I know I'm not going to want to be productive every day, but darn it! I am going to do something! I think I need to find a good show on Netflix to watch when I just need a little break. However I need some suggestions because at the moment I am so desperate as to be watching Hannah Montana, my childhood obsession. Though it may be cheesy, I still sort of like it. But really, HELP! I can't spend all summer watching Hannah Montana! Please leave any suggestions in the comments!

Anyways...

I'm not just planning on watching Netflix. If you read my last post {HERE} you know that I have a photography project. And I'm definitely going to work out more, I love to run, but It's hard to find time with my crazy schedule! Now that summer is almost here I can't wait to go running more! :) I also really want to work on my Personal Progress. And then there is Girls Camp and Youth Conference. I'm super excited about one, and completely dreading the other, I'll leave it up to you to figure out which is which.* I am also hoping and praying and trying to get a job! (Any suggestions? leave em' in the comments!)

Now that I have to buy my own clothes I appreciate the ones I have more. So, I am going to clean out my closet this summer. And If you have ever seen my closet, you know that this will be no small task. It will probably take me about 3 weeks start to finish. First you have to sort; D.I. pile, Plato's Closet pile, and Keepers pile. Then you have to catalog, or at least I do, I bought a $5 app just for organizing your closet and I really need to use it! I paid 5 freaking dollars for it! After I catalog I have to take my D.I. pile and my Plato's Closet pile to previously stated stores and hopefully get some good cash for new clothes. :) Whoa, this otta be interesting..

I think summer is when you can just focus on you and relax. I need that. I'm excited to have time to eat breakfast in the morning and hopefully get a job! I think if you just sit on your butt all summer you will regret it when school comes back around. So, here I am. Committing to be more productive! I need to go buy a planner (because that's how I roll, none of these calendar apps! I need to write it down!) so I can plan everything. Because we all know how I like my life to be planned out! Heck, if my wedding is already planned via Pinterest, then the least I can do is outline my summer!

*I can't wait for Girls Camp! It's going to rock! YC.. not so much..

2 comments:

  1. Great goals Hannah! I will ask around about a job for you :)

    ReplyDelete