Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HEY TEENAGERS!! LISTEN UP!!

A friend of mine wrote this...not me (I wish I were smart enough to have come up with this..haha). And I think it's pretty much brilliant...SO...here it is!
_____________________________________
You know when you were little, you were always like, "I can't wait until I'm a teenager! Then I can be all cool and stuff!" And those adults are always saying, "Yeah, the teenage years were the best!" Sorry...WHAT? Being a teen sucks. I mean, "Oh yay! Braces!"...NOT. Sure, you'll get to drive. And also get a job to pay for it. Then...the people. Hey "Mr. Gangster-wanna-be." PULL UP YOUR PANTS, MAN! And all you Twilight fans - No one but you guys cares if its Edward or Jacob, honestly. Hey there Justin Bieber fans..."Bieber Fever", eh? But as they say, it's just a fever, right? They'll get over it. And what's up with all this "drama"? It's junior high, people. What do mean, "Like, OMG! He totally broke up with me!"...Define "going out". You can't drive yet. What, did  you have your mom drive you to McDonald's and then play Mario Kart later? Seriously. And there's all the pressure. Peer pressure, pressure for good grades, and most of all pressure to look good. You have to look good when someone's watching...and someone's always watching. Not that I'm excited to grow up, either, just...Whatever. Life makes no sense.

-A.T.


So this pretty much sums it up! Being a teenager sucks...though I have to say there are some fun moments... :)
Just thought I would share this :) It made my day the first time I read it :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment