Thursday, June 13, 2013

{In Between} Days 2 & 3

 Sunrise on June 11, 2013

So I am combining the 11th and 12th of this month because I did the same thing on both days.

I cleaned my room.

Now this is no small feat. It is actually quite a production and a tiring one at that! I am, sadly, still not done, but I  am so close! I will be posting some "After" pictures when I am all done, but for now, here are the "Before" pictures!

WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MAY BE DISTURBING








So yeah... This has been my project for the past 2/3 days. It may seem like something that could be done in a day of hard work. But remember that I have to dust all of those shelves, and the shelves in my bed, and the 2 windowsills, AND the shelves at the top of my closet. Then I have to vacuum... EW. So much work... but It will be worth it when I am done, (and I'm SOOO close!!) 

So this is what I have been working on for the past 2/3 days. I hope you found it totally entertaining... ;) And if you didn't, here is a video of a really cute kid.



And if that doesn't entertain you... then there's this guy...



ENJOY! :)


Sunset on June 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment