Friday, September 6, 2013

{BLOGTEMBER} Day 4

Friday, September 6: A story about a time you were very afraid.

Okay so here's the deal. I. HATE. SPIDERS. Like, Ron Weasly scared of spiders.So.. I have decided to tell this story, HARRY POTTER STYLE! 

The Spiders

So this one day I walk into my room and I see a spider. Now this wasn't just any spider. It was HUGE. You guys I Solemnly SWEAR that it was totally one of Aragog's children.


And it is just sitting there on my bedroom door like "Oh hey girl! Just hanging here for a while and then I will probably kill you in your sleep by sucking out your soul like a dementor because that's what we spiders do if you don't kill us." You know, totally chill about it.


So here I am staring at this giant spider and my mind is going a million miles an hour, the adrenaline rushes, and almost in slow motion (well actually it really was in slow motion because if you move what ever the spider is on too quickly it might jump off and attack). I inched my way out of my room and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I grabbed my little brother. Okay, yes, he is younger than me. I am running to my younger, comfortable with killing bugs, brother. He came down to my room and the battle that ensued looked a little something like this...


And Harry My brother won! Voldemort The Spider was defeated and that was the end of it.


OR WAS IT?


1 day later....

BAM!

ANOTHER ONE! 

Me:

Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley

But this time it was worse.

IT WAS ON THE CEILING.

ABOVE MY BED!

I actually found it as I was about to go to bed. So basically I slept on the couch that night. And the night after that. Basically I didn't sleep in my room until the exterminator came and

KILLED

EVERY

LAST

ONE


The End.


19 weeks later

I have gone back to Hogwarts (Actually my school is nothing like Hogwarts, I just say that to make myself feel better.) and I am going to complete my time here. I will probably go into Interior Design (House Elf  Equality Activist and later Ministry of Magic Department of Magical Law Enforcement). And then eventually marry the love of my life in the temple. (Probably a very attractive redhead)

The spiders have not bothered me for 19 weeks. All is well.


P.S. What if the spider had killed me you ask?

Well...



(All pictures from Google Images)







No comments:

Post a Comment