Thursday, September 12, 2013

{BLOGTEMBER} Day 8

Thursday, September 12: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

Blogging and social medial has changed my life in many ways. I think when it comes to social networks I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with family out of state or those I don't see often. But I often find myself wasting chunks of time checking Facebook and Twitter, and i'm quite sure that if I had no Facebook or Twitter, I would get a lot more done in a day. But I don't delete them because they have positive aspects as well. 

Blogging is another story. I have never once regretted the time I have spent within the blogging world. Never. And thus I look at it as a purely positive influence in my life. What I read and write here is productive. It gets my mind moving and thinking in ways it normally doesn't and I love that. The blogging community is so fun and I definitely plan on keeping it as a regular part of my life.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah

P.S. Sorry it's kind of short today! I have quite the stack of homework to do. Oh joy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment