Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{BLOGTEMBER} Day 7

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

Okay, here's the deal. I don't really shop online, like ever. However, I do go on Pinterest. A TON.

Hi! My name is Hannah and I am a PINoholic.

So here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds!


HARRY POTTER FONT! Need I say more?
Cupcake Diaries: {Food Ideas} For Your Harry Potter Party


Awesome DIY projects that will brighten even the rainiest of days.
Use Rustoleum's NeverWet I love this invisible until it rains! :)


Psychic Detective Badges...


This House.
colors/stone

And so much more! Go check out My Pinterest and if you follow me, I will follow you! :)

Happy Pinning!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment