Wednesday, November 13, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 12 & 13}

Hi. My name is Hannah and I am recovering from waytoomuchhomeworkiyis. It's not an easy disease to deal with but I am powering through it! 

Anyways! Yesterday I was (and still am) thankful for classical music and the peace an happiness it brings! Personally I love Clair de Lune, I am also a fan of The Piano Guys. Anything with just instruments and the music and I'm set! And I LOVE it!

Today I have this overwhelming gratitude for books. I don't know why! Maybe it's because I just started Hunger Games again or maybe it's because I haven't read a really good book in a while and I didn't realize how much I missed it! Either way I am thankful that there are people out there brave enough to write, it's not easy! 

--HannahRiley

No comments:

Post a Comment