Tuesday, November 26, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 23, 24, 25, & 26}

Holy cow! I am such a slacker! Sorry guys! Life is just a bit crazy busy as of late. So imma jump right in!

Day 23
I am thankful for my Pinterest. Because it really is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In fact I would rather slice my own bread for the rest of my life than go without Pinterest. So that just shows how addicted I am... awesome...

Day 24
I am thankful for yummy gourmet food that I get every year from my Grandma Sarah. The woman cooks everything, and she even makes every person their own birthday cake if we are celebrating their birthday! She's amazing! And I love her!

Day 25
I am thankful that there are only 2 days of school this week because if there were more than that I might die of exhaustion.

Day 26
Today I am thankful for the fact that it is late-start and the last day of school this week. I get an extra hour of sleep and shorter classes. Its a win-win situation we have right here!

X-O-X-O
HannahRiley

No comments:

Post a Comment