Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 18, 19, AND 20}

I am a slacker. Actually I am a high school student. Therefore, sometimes I am just too busy to write stuff. BUT, that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about what I was thankful for that day! And besides, it's the thought that counts, right? SO.. here we go!

On the 18th I was (and still am) thankful for my room. Like having a room to myself is seriously the greatest thing ever. It's peaceful. And in this crazy world, sometimes what you need is a little peace, in your piece of the world. And that is why I love my room so much! ALSO. It got painted over the summer so it is no longer a horrible greenish-tan and it's now a pretty grey. YES! :)

Yesterday I was thankful for chocolate chip cookies. Because who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies!? And if you don't, then you need some serious mental health counseling. Okay maybe not mental health counseling, just cookie therapy. I don't know. Just get some help! ;)

Today, I am thankful that even though the home button is taped over so it won't fall of and the screen is completely shattered, that I have my iPod. I love having my music with me all the time, it's seriously the best thing ever. Although I have to admit I waste a ton of time on the thing (i'm considering downsizing to just a nano) I still love its convenience. Either way. Its amazing to me that you can carry entire albums and symphonies in your pocket and I am so thankful for that.

X-O-X-O
HannahRiley


No comments:

Post a Comment