Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 20

So since it's almost thanksgiving... I think it only appropriate to write about how thankful I am, and how much I LOVE, FOOD! :)

Okay, I love food. It is delicious and fun to make. I hate it when people are all like, "I don't eat carbs." or "I don't eat chocolate because it makes me break out." Dang, well more for me I guess! But really, life is too short to not be eating chocolate!! And who cares if you break out!? That is why cover up was invented! Heck, no one really cares about your zit except for you. Okay? Chill. And this "I don't like carbs" thing... People! BREAD IS DELICIOUS! Why on earth wouldn't you eat bread! I mean seriously, eating bread is not going to make you fat. It's not exercising, like me, that makes you fat. :) So EAT THE CHOCOLATE and BREAD! Life is too short not to!

On a more serious note..
I am thankful that I have food to eat while others have none. It makes me sad to think that some poor little child (or adult or anybody for that matter) somewhere doesn't have food to eat. It really breaks my heart. I just wanna feed everyone! Is that too much to ask! I'm pretty sure that if just half of all Americans ate normal sized portions of their food we could take all the food we don't eat and end world hunger. Just a thought. I like to think a lot, have you noticed? :P 

Anyways, I am thankful for food, I am thankful that I even have food to eat, and I love chocolate.

P.S. Really, no one cares if you have a giant red zit on your face...Caring about something that insignificant is a waste of time. Chill out:)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment