Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 3

gotta love books :)

Gotta love Jon Stewart! And he's right. Book are amazing! And I am very thankful for them!

The best, most amazing, totally fabulous, remarkably brilliant, 7 greatest books/series I have ever read in my life (in no particular order) are:

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Steven Chbosky
  • The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
  • To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  • The Giver series - Lois Lowry
  • The Book of Mormon
  • The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
  • Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
Firstly I would like to say how thankful I am for those who are brave enough to even publish these books. Writing is NOT an easy thing to do and after putting so much time and heart into something it can't be easy to let just anyone read what you have worked so hard on.

Secondly I just have to say how thankful I am for how much I have learned and experienced from reading and living inside these books. I can't even express how these books have changed my life. There is no way to put into words how I feel. 

I am so thankful for books! They make my life better. I learn so much from them and they have changed my life! Hopefully I can write a book of my own someday and change someone else's life the same way mine has been changed. (Who knows...it could be closer than you think ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment