Gotta love Jon Stewart! And he's right. Book are amazing! And I am very thankful for them!
The best, most amazing, totally fabulous, remarkably brilliant, 7 greatest books/series I have ever read in my life (in no particular order) are:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Steven Chbosky
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
- The Giver series - Lois Lowry
- The Book of Mormon
- The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
Secondly I just have to say how thankful I am for how much I have learned and experienced from reading and living inside these books. I can't even express how these books have changed my life. There is no way to put into words how I feel.
I am so thankful for books! They make my life better. I learn so much from them and they have changed my life! Hopefully I can write a book of my own someday and change someone else's life the same way mine has been changed. (Who knows...it could be closer than you think ;))