Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 5

Today I am thankful for people who are smarter than me. I know this sounds a little weird, but I really am thankful for these people! I'm thankful for the girl that sits next to me in Algebra II Honors, without her I would be totally lost. I am also thankful for my math teacher who comes in at 6:45 in the morning to do math reviews for those of us who need them. Okay I know I have already talked about math a lot, but I am also thankful for the 3 friends I have in my math class. The conversations we have about travel, books, and life in general are really fun and I learn something new from them every day. Everyone has a different outlook on life and I am glad they are willing to share theirs with me, I have thought about things in a completely different way because of them. Thanks guys! :)

I am also thankful for my Seminary teacher, Brother Fereday who knows a heck of a lot more about the gospel than I do. I have learned SO much from him. And That class is just the best. :)

I am thankful for those who have gone before me (especially my family) and teach by their example and experience. Because of them I get to make my own mistakes and learn from them too.

Basically what I'm saying is that I am thankful for those who have taught me throughout my life. I am thankful for those of us who understand something and are willing to share that knowledge with everyone else. Because, lets face it, we all know i'm horrible at math.

No comments:

Post a Comment