Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 22

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I have so much to be grateful for! I have so many wonderful people and things in my life and I don't know what I would do with out them! I am thankful for YOU!

Today I am going to write about how thankful I am for my World Civilizations class. I have the best time in that class! Some of my best friends are in that class and even though we aren't supposed to talk to each other...we do any ways. And of course when we are talking about (joking about) what we are learning. For example... "Are we talking about Achilles or Ed Sheeran here?" or "Red heads are so hot!"...obviously we like red heads...a lot. ANYWAYS... We have a great time. :)

I also have an amazing teacher. How to describe Mr. Connor I am not sure though... I suppose you could say he is a brilliantly crazy - republican - conspiracy theorist - loud and very funny - teacher. And we all think he's pretty great. He really does teach us a lot and I am really glad he's one of my teachers this year.

I love school this year, and I would like to say to all those Jr. High kids out there.

IT. GETS. BETTER.

I promise:)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment