Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 30

It's the last day of 30 Days of Thanksgiving! I actually posted every day this month.. holy cow! They say it takes 21 days to make a habit of something. Well... I guess I will  be posting a lot more!

I am thankful for the wonderful life I have. I am thankful that all of you wonderful people are in it! I am thankful for those I have met along the way, and those I have yet to meet. I am thankful for the wonderful experiences I have had, and those I will have in the future. Isn't it wonderful to think that some of the best moments of our lives haven't even happened yet? I think it is.

I am thankful that I get to live in this great big world and someday I plan to travel it. Explore it. I wonder about so many things. People say that reading is a wonderful escape from the world. I agree. However I would much rather escape into the world, than away from it. I am thankful that someday I will be able to travel and see and experience the world.

I am thankful that I have great parents and siblings and an amazing extended family. They are amazing. I learn so much from them and I love them all so much!

I am thankful for my amazing friends! They support me through everything and I love all the crazy stuff we do. I mean the list goes on and on!

I am thankful for the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I am thankful for so much stuff! I think I should stop now because If I don't I wont post this by midnight...

Just remember that every day is a gift and if you forget what you are thankful for, you will forget what you are living for.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment