Monday, November 17, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Day 17}

Today I am thankful for my Digital Media class. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a graphic designer or an interior designer when I grew up, but last year I took Interior Design and this year I am taking Digital Media (graphic design) and I have to say, there is a stark difference between how I feel about each of them. Thanks to this class I can now say with confidence that I want to be a graphic designer. It is seriously SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE IT! And I can say from experience that there is nothing worse than being stuck in a job you hate, so I am SO thankful for the little taste of each career high school has given me and the fact that I, Hannah Hancock, who can never make a decision ever, has actually decided what she wants to be when she grows up! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment