Saturday, November 15, 2014

.30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 13,14,&15}

Day 13

Today I am thankful that I don't have a 4th period. Home release is seriously the best thing ever invented. Also I make myself gourmet lunches on A-Days now because I just go home after 3rd and never go back to the school! :)

Day 14

I am thankful that today is Friday. It's funny. Throughout the day, whenever someone realized that it is, in fact, FRIDAY an immense joy fills the air (and no I am not talking about the snow. That stuff is nasty). Just say it out loud! IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Day 15

Today I am thankful that we have a real estate agent who spoils her clients. Mom and I are going to a special showing of Hale Centre Theatre's Catch Me If You Can tonight, followed by some fancy dinner that will probably taste amazing. It's going to be nice to just hang out with my mommy and also see a fun musical and eat good food. Much needed.

--Han

No comments:

Post a Comment