Sunday, November 30, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 28 & 29 & 30}

Day 28

Well yesterday was so full of family and fun that I didn't get a chance to write! Which, when you think about it, is a wonderful reason to miss a blog post. :) This is going to sound silly, but I am thankful that our house has Christmas lights on it! When we moved they were already up so I guess we just went with it.. It's AWESOME! I love it!

Day 29

Today I am thankful that I have a car to get to school and work in. Well, technically it is my Mom's car and she lets me borrow it on the daily. So I am thankful for my Mom's car.. yeah.

Day 30!!

Well I made it the whole month, how about you? Today I am thankful that I have constant reminders around me every day of just how wonderful Christ is and how much he loves us! Whenever the sky looks really pretty all I can help but think is that "Heavenly Father and Jesus love us a lot! Look at the pretty sky they are giving us!" I am thankful for cute littles and their loving spirits. I am thankful for my warm house, and I am thankful for Christ.

--Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment