Sunday, November 23, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 22 & 23}

Day 22
Today I am thankful for my Grandparents, Dennis and Anita Davis who have been married for 47 YEARS today!!! :)


Aren't they a gorgeous couple? They are such wonderful examples of true disciples of Christ and I love them SO much! They are off serving their fourth mission in Georgia right now! I miss them, but I am so thankful that the reason I am missing them is because they are serving the Lord. They are my favorite people. :)



Day 23

Today I am thankful for music! Oh you guys, I love music! It is just so dynamic and limitless and it is something that you can always have because everyone has a brain. You don't even have to sing to hear music, just having the song or beat stuck in your head is music and I think it is amazing how we can remember how a song sounds and hear it in our brains. It's awesome! I am thankful for music!

1 comment: