Thursday, November 6, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Day 6}

Today I am thankful that there are people in this world who have gone before me and can give me advice. Those people are wonderful people. I am also thankful that I can listen in on some very funny and intellectual conversations that happen within my extended family. Whether it's books, religion, little kids, or what kind of ice cream makes someone happy, I am thankful that there are people around me that like to talk, debate, and discuss. People who think for themselves and question things. That sort of thing doesn't just come naturally, it's something you pick up on over the years. So, to my extended family, thanks for dropping a little knowledge here and there for me to pick up, it makes me a better person.

Love,
HRH

No comments:

Post a Comment