Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Day 1}

Guys, I am so excited! It is officially November! Do you know what that means? No, it's not No-Shave November, and no, it is still not okay to play Christmas music quite yet. IT'S 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING! Yay! As Always, I am challenging everyone to post somewhere on their social media something they are thankful for, every day in November. Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

*****

Today I am thankful for rice bags. You know, those kitchen towels that are sewn in half and filled with rice that you heat up in the microwave to keep your feet warm? I love them, and as of late I just can't seem to get warm! But rice bags seem to do the trick. I am also thankful for my mom for making them. She's the best. There is just something about this cold, ugly weather that makes me want to curl up and die because it's just so cold, but then I heat up my rice bag and everything is okay again. ;)

*****

Let me know if you are participating in 30 Days of Thanksgiving this year! I would love to see what ya'll are thankful for!


Love,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment