Tuesday, November 25, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Day 25}

Guys there are only 30 sleeps until Christmas! :D

That is not what I am thankful for, but it is a happy thought!

Today I am thankful for medical technologies, and the doctors who implement and innovate them. So many people I love have been immensely blessed by modern medicine and the doctors who have treated them.

Also, today I got my dental implant! Yay for sore gums and being a step closer to being done with the massive project that is my teeth and the quest for their perfection. (Not to worry, I can still fully partake of the Thanksgiving Feast on Thursday.)

Seriously guys, Per-Ingvar Brånemark (inventor of the modern dental implant) has not only made it so that I can essentially have the tooth that I never had, but I also don't have to look like a toothless hobo for the rest of my life. That's a nice perk.

There are so many medical technologies from Stethoscopes to MRI machines that have had a huge impact on the health of so many people that I love and I am so thankful that we are so blessed to even have access to these wonderful technologies and doctors. Yay for blessings!


1 comment: