Friday, November 21, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving {Days 20 & 21}

Day 20

Today I am thankful that I got to go see "Anything Goes" at Bountiful High tonight! I love a good show and they did an amazing job! Anything Goes is my 3rd most favourite Broadway musical ever so it was a real treat to go and see it. Mom got us tickets (because she works at BHS) and I had forgotten we were going until she reminded me about an hour before we were going so it was kind of like a nice little surprise in a way because I had forgotten.. haha! It was great. I'm thankful for fun show tunes and musicals that can transport us to different worlds for a couple of hours. :)


Day 21

Today I am thankful that sweatpants are a thing. Honestly this week has been so long and I am tired. Sweatpants are just what the doctor ordered. :) I also have a blankie to snuggle up in! Ahh, it's the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment